Dreams - A Luxurious Chalet
A twin cottage with four private rooms overlooking a green garden area full of flowering plants is the highlight of this residence. An enchanting view of the mighty hills of Sahyadri and spectacular waterfall adorned neighbourhood during rains makes it a magical experience to stay here.
The ground level bedrooms are extra spacious and attached with a big bathroom and bathtub to add. Both the rooms have direct access to the lush green lawns where you could laze on hammocks and comfy seaters or sit by the bonfire.
The first-floor bedrooms with sloping roofs come along with a L shaped private terrace. Beautiful seating arrangements overlooking a serene view of the sun setting in the Sahyadri ranges add to the mysticism.
We provide food packages inclusive of all the four buffet meals. It includes a vegetarian lunch, High tea with snacks, Dinner with barbecue ( vegetarian and chicken ) and a dessert. Breakfast menu is egg and vegetarian in its offerings .
The room tariff includes all the above mentioned four meals.
The kitchen does not follow a conformist pattern; you can be assured of an eclectic choice in the limited a la carte menu available at site. The choice will be limited by what is available at site. In case of any special requirements, please ensure that we are forewarned adequately, since the closest convenient store is a good 15 kms from here.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- Confirmation of Reservation will be effective only after the full payment is made in advance.
- Food Package will have to be purchased separately along with villa stay option booking.
- Rates include all that is explicitly mentioned above and nothing else. Food ordered from the ‘a la carte’ menu does not form part of the package and will have to be paid in cash at the time of check out. Connectivity could be a problem and hence we can’t assure card swipe facility.
- Check in and Checkout times are as given against the different packages. Early check in / late checkout can only be with prior agreement and is the sole prerogative of the management. Early check in / Late checkout may entail additional charges. Please enquire at the time of booking itself.
- Guests have to submit valid government ID’s at the time of checking in. Expats / NRI’s have to give passport and visa details in advance, at the time of booking.
Cancellation and Date change:
- 7 days or more before the check in date - No cancellation charge.
- 6 days or less - 100% forfeiture charges apply.
- Refund amounts will be processed within 10 days of the date of the original check in date.
- Reservation blackout dates” and “No cancellation dates” will be announced from time to time.
- Since we are located close to the forest area and we do not have veterinary doctor available at the resort, we do not allow pets on the property.
- We do not serve alcohol. Any one carrying alcohol with them is required to have individual permits for possession and consumption of alcohol. We do not charge corkage.
- We have a strict non – negotiable “No Drug” use policy. Any one found indulging in use of any psychotropic substance will be immediately and summarily asked to vacate the premises. No refunds are applicable in such cases.
What to carry with you:
- While we strive to have insect repellents on hand, in case you have preference for any brand or application, please carry your preferred lotions / balms / sunscreens with you.
- All specific medications that you may require. We maintain a first aid kit for normal minor cuts / pains / sprains / discomforts etc.
- Music instruments like Guitar or any other for music lovers
- Get a book which you have been planning to read for a while.
- Wear comfortable and forest stay suitable clothes. Also make sure you have good pair of sports shoes for trek and sunset point visit. You can carry extra floaters or flip flops to move around in the resort. We strive to keep the surroundings litter free and we expect you to help us maintain it that way.
- Last but not the least an open mind to embrace beauty of the nature and soak in all the precious experiences nature has to offer.
Check in with a welcome non alcoholic drink.
Lunch (Simple Veg)
Waterfall Visit (mansoon) / Visit Kondeshwar shiv temple & sunset Valley point (winter & Summer)
Enjoy your evening tea with snacks
Set up a bonfire (only Winter and Summer) fire up the barbeque
Dinner with barbecue
Trek in the Shirota forest (Summer, Winter) / Kondeshwar shiv temple visit (mansoon)